Let me share my postnatal secrets with you!
Let’s be real, even if we’re walking on clouds with our new baby, we also want to feel ourselves again and get that flat tummy back!
Postpartum is a specific and sensitive time in our lives. Unfortunately when it comes to information, you can find everything and its opposite online.
I understand how it feels to be frustrated by the confusion and misinformation… I’ve been there and I can relate to the feeling of being on a never-ending roller coaster when it comes to trying to heal a diastasis recti or improve pelvic floor functions.
Here’s a little sample of what happens in 6 WEEKS when you start doing the RIGHT postpartum exercises, regardless of if you're 8 weeks postpartum or 17 years!
The changes are significant because the lifestyle is so simple to implement and sustain.
What will you say about YOUR body after 6 weeks?
What makes the "Better Body after Baby" program so different?
The world of postpartum fitness has evolved in the last few years. And thankfully, as a fitness professional and Mom, I’ve had the opportunity to change along with it.
Women’s health and fitness is my passion, so I want to share with you the most effective postpartum targeted program on the market - Better Body after Baby.
This program is different from all the other programs you’ve tried in the past.
- You’ll learn a new kind of exercise - unique abdominal breathing exercises approved by a pioneer in the arena, Dr Bernadette de Gasquet. For those who don't know her, she’s an internationally renowned French doctor and yoga teacher who has dedicated her carrier to research of the perineum, birthing techniques, and pre/post natal exercises. Currently I’m the ONLY fitness expert sharing her techniques in ENGLISH - just FOR YOU!
- You’ll participate in a supportive online community where you can ask questions, learn from others, and check in with your daily progress.
The next round of "Better Body after Baby" begins the week of September 3rd
Let’s work on your core and daily habits to allow you to get back to your favorite activities without something feeling achy or tight! I’ll give you a plan that translates into a simple lifestyle, not an intense, stressful quick fix.
You will leave the program feeling stronger and healthier than you've felt since delivering and you’ll have the tools you need to feel that way for life!
So let’s dive in and see what we can do to get you confident and strong again!
Through the Better Body after Baby, you'll get :
- 6 weeks of daily workouts
- Fully laid out calendar telling you exactly what to do each day
- PDF guide with tips to implement into your daily life to work towards your flat tummy goals
- Specific postnatal exercises
- Core focused full body workouts
- 10-30 min workouts to squeeze into our busy schedules
- Videos and exercise descriptions
- Printable routines, so you can keep them forever ️
- Open to everyone beyond 8 weeks Postpartum
- NO equipment required
- Facebook is highly recommended so that you can access the group discussion area and communicate with me on daily basis, support each other, share tips, doubts, progress...
This program will get you back on track, feeling great and supported
The thing I hear time and time again is… that new Moms have tried to *adapt* their fitness routines, but they’re still not sure what to do. They’re busy, they don’t have a ton of time to be exercising, and they don’t know where to start to put together efficient, life-changing routines and habits that help them hit their targets. That’s where a fully laid out schedule can be a real life-saver.
As you may know, I’m a mom of 2 and I know how hard it is to make time for ourselves, take care of the kids, have a full time job and feel discouraged by the lack of clear guidance and support. That’s why I do my best to make fitness accessible to busy Mothers, as well as support and guide them through their new fitness journey.
DIASTASIS RECTI OR NOT, I’LL TEACH YOU HOW TO:
-EASILY STRENGTHEN YOUR CORE & FLATTEN YOUR STOMACH,
-IMPROVE YOUR PELVIC FLOOR FUNCTIONS,
-INCREASE YOUR WELL-BEING
Our society put a lot of stress on Mommy’s shoulders to “get their body back” and we often applaud new Moms able to run a Spartan Race or return to Crossfit a few weeks after giving birth… But what about the Moms who want to respect their bodies, heal, recover safely, and stay away from peeing their pants each time they sneeze, laugh or play with their kids. Sadly, I doubt the Crossfit mamas will stay away from incontinence, or worse, organ prolapse!
In the last few months, hundreds of clients from around the world have reported a flatter tummy, improved pelvic floor function, reduced back pain, increased knowledge about their body, as well as feeling sexier and more self-confident overall.
Many of them love the program so much that they’ve requested a Follow-up program to stay accountable and keep living it!